MARCH 2018 UPDATE-
1 La Palma my heart and 2 Malta in Ruins polishes are left in the .5 size.
ALL OTHER COLORS ARE AVAILABLE IN .35oz rectangle bottles. Thank you.
For our travelogue series this summer, we will be taking a trip around the Mediterranean sea to all the beautiful destinations it offers. This is a 6 piece collection that will be available Friday July 7th for $10 each in .5 oz/15 ML bottles. These are available in limited quantities and will not be restocked once they are sold out.
MEDITERRANEAN SUMMER COLLECTION
*These are all two coaters
1. Lemme Chillo this Summer-
This Bright yellow creme/crelly has strong red shimmers, flakies, UCC flakies and chameleon glitters throughout. The name is a play on words for Limoncello, if you have never had it before, save yourself. It is nasty. At least the sample I had in Sorrento, Italy was. This is a strong Lemon flavored liquor. The Lemons used to make it are the size of soccer balls and so tasty and fresh. But Limoncello (said Li-mon-chello) was disgusting. To me, I am not a drinker, but the wines throughout the region were delicious, but I could leave Limoncello. I felt that the color was perfect for summer and I had to pay homage to the drink that made Sorrento stick in my brain!
2. Amalfi Coast- Heading a little south of Sorrento in Italy is the Amalfi Coast. Greenish blue waters with little islands ( really just rocks) protruding out of the coast line with little palm trees on them. The drive is amazing and second only to my PCH! So of course a very similar color to PCH had to be made. This one though is a creme/crelly with blue/green shimmers, micro and iridescent flakies, a few glitters and some scattered holo throughout. This is the perfect muted neon aqua turquoise color for summer.
3. Malta in Ruins-
Popping further south and out to the middle of the sea is the island nation of Malta! A gorgeous mix of Italian, Arab and African culture and languages, Malta has an ancient history that dates back to the beginnings of civilized man. A burgeoning mix of antiquity and modern, the juxtaposition of what it is to be Maltese is ever at the forefront. Malta is scattered with ancient ruins and that is what inspired this polish. Recently, just a few months ago, Malta lost one of its iconic landmarks, the Azure Window- https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170308/local/the-azure-window-lost-and-gone-forever.641810
. So this polish and name couldn't ring more true. I did not get to go to Malta on my adventures but it is one I would love to visit and is on my bucket list. This color is hard to describe. t
is technically a pewter shimmer base with Purple/Red/Green/Yellow shifting pigment and Green to Copper UCC flakies throughout. What came out was a nudish/taupey color with reddish/green shimmers throughout. Very unique to my repertoire and I believe it will be to your collections as well.
4. La Palma my Heart- This is where it gets a little out of sync. There is technically an island north west of Malta off the coast of Spain called Mallorca, with a very large city called Palma. However, this is not the Palma we speak of in this story. Head out of the Gibraltar straight and into the Atlantic, off the coast of Western Sahara/Morocco and you find the Spanish Canary Islands, and in particular, La Palma, almost shaped like a heart carved from its Volcanic nature. It has rich red earth due to its volcanic past and if you know me, I love Volcanoes! Again, this is a bucket list island for me, but I honor it today in polish! This Red Crelly polish has red shimmers, micro flakies and chameleon glitters throughout. It is truly magical and a wonderful polish!
5. Nice Glass- Nice, France ( said like Niece) is a gorgeous city on the coast of southern France. Located next to the infamous Monaco, it is where the rich of the rich get away and go to dine and play. For the rest of us non yacht-ers, we get the accessible city of Nice. A smallish beach town with arts, shops, food and topless beach clubs, what isn't there to love? Maybe the non sand? The beaches range from pebbles to rocks and due to this the beach clubs charge for admission as well as to have chairs or loungers and umbrellas, but with drink and food service, how can you say no? What Nice does offer in exchange is an amazing array of beach glass. I spent hours combing the rocks for little glistening treasures and they still sit in a jar on my bookshelf! This white Creme-crelly polish has blue, green shimmers, iridescent micro flakies and a little scattered holo throughout. A subtle but gorgeous polish!
6. Côte d'Azur- ( said Coat dah-zure) Or the French Riviera is inclusive of places like Marseilles, St. Tropez, Cannes, Nice and Monaco! It has lovely blue ocean waters and a atmosphere that can't be matched! The wine, the food, the arts and the weather are all parts of what make this region the tops! This color is a light cloud blue with almost a hint of grey and throughout it hosts tons of bronze and copper shimmers, flecks and Micro flakies along with some scattered holographic. When it hits the sun, look out!!!
That concludes our European tour of the Mediterranean and a side trip to the Canary Islands~ I hope you feel like you were transported there with me on my journey!
As always, these are LE and will not be restocked. Get them while you can!
The .5oz/15ML Full size bottle comes with two sterile mixing balls.
Please click here for any ingredients questions you may have-
If you need tracking for orders under $50 or expedited processing please add them to your cart at check out. Thank you.
All Items take 2-9 Business days to process, if it will take longer than that, I will contact you to see if you'd like to wait. Please know FULL refunds minus my Paypal variable fee, $0.30, will be issued for any items that are not a shipping or user error problem. This item ships within the US from CA. If you are looking for international shipping quotes, Please feel free to contact me.- email@example.com Thank you.
*Each batch is hand crafted, this can account for slight variations. I am also not responsible for any variations of computer monitors, mobile devices and the actual products, thank you for your understanding!*
Swatches are by Tmberlin- PamperedPolishes, Jen- Jedi Wife, Charity- Crutenberg